The Kids Program is a concept designed specifically for children. It combines ski lessons, games and adventure activities, to ensure that children shave an unforgettable day. Classes will take place on the children's circuits and are taught by children's monitors. Games and activities are organized in the afternoon.
The Kids Program includes: course + food + games and activities.
- Sectors Canillo, El Tarter and Soldeu KIDS PROGRAM available for children from 3 to 11 years old.
- Ski lessons *: 10h00 - 13h00
- Lunch: 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Afternoon activities *: 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Snowshoeing tours, igloo construction, search for tracks, minizipline (Canillo), and various activities with animation in the snow.
- Pick up at nursery: 4:00 p.m.
- Beginning of the service: Monday and Saturday
Children must wear ski boots, skis and helmet. The school does not provide this material and there is no possibility to rent it on the slopes. Sticks are not necessary.
Children are more sensitive to cold and heat: they need to dress properly. Remember to bring good quality gloves, hat and sunglasses or blizzard. For afternoon activities, bring spare clothes and appropriate shoes.
The ski passis mandatory to access the ski lifts, it's not included in the price of the program (see prices and conditions)
* The activities and the courses will always be conditioned to the weather. Programme of activities subject to modification.