The Last Snow activity is an afternoon activity that consists of going down from the Pla de Espiolets to the town of Soldeu, following the tracks Astoret, Ós and Bosc Fosc. The descent is made on a set of articulated sleds driven by a monitor. The activity lasts approximately 60 minutes and is suitable for all audiences from 3 years. They are groups of 10 sleds, up to four groups.
• Meeting point: Info Soldeu, at the base of the Soldeu gondola lift, at 4:45 p.m.
• Material distribution: sled + helmet.
• Once up, sled assembly and briefing.
• Beginning of the descent, at 5:00 pm controlled by a pister.
• Includes sled and helmet (ski helmet can be used)
• Children from 3 to 5 years old must be accompanied by 1 adult.
• Adult weight maximum 120 kg.
• It is mandatory to wear mountain shoes or snow boots, the activity can’t be done with ski boots.
• The helmet is mandatory, if the client does not have a helmet we provide it.
It is not necessary ski pass.